Training at Autism Home Support
- Preparation/Structure of Session- Notes, organization, pace, transition, breaks, engagement
- Table Work – Materials, use of SD’s, balance, consistency
- Prompting –Appropriateness, fading, avoiding inadvertent, correction procedures
- Data Collection – Data sheets, recording, flagging
- Reinforcement – Pairing, role of self, differential, labeling, intonation, body language, facial,“working for”, preparation, FUN
- Incidental Teaching/ Programmed Opportunities – Manding, intraverbals, environment, control of reinforcers, motivation
- Behavior Intervention
AHSS requires all Care Team Members complete 30-40 hours of industry best practice online training including interactive quizzes. Our methodology includes knowledge based and skills based evaluations as well as ongoing coaching. Quarterly refresher training include updates for First Aid, CPR, Prevention/Physical Intervention , and Teaching Methods. Training is offered for parents and others on a periodic Workshop Fee basis.
Individualized training by experienced Care Team Members and Supervisors is a core component of our program to assure that Care Team Member skills are developed and adapted to individual client needs and are developing to meet competency requirements over time.
Behavior Technician for Autism
Location: Ann Arbor and Metro Detroit area suburbs, MI Type: Part Time Min. Experience: Mid Level
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH CHILDREN WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM AND RELATED DISORDERS? ARE YOU ENERGETIC, CARING WITH KEEN OBSERVATIONAL SKILLS? IF SO, WE WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU…
Autism Home Support Services wants you to join our collaborative, professional team, which provides quality, evidence-based support, therapy and counseling to children with Autism Spectrum and Related Disorders, their families, and their support networks in multiple markets. Autism Home Support Services believes that the most important place for children on the autism spectrum is to develop skills in the home environment. Come participate in creating an innovative way of helping families of children with autism!
To learn more, visit our website at: www.autismhomesupport.com
What we offer:
- Career Development in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis
- A part-time schedule (limited number of full-time openings)
- Opportunity to grow with the company and build a career
- A rewarding experience in helping children reach their full potential
- Comprehensive training program (online and onsite) before joining a client
What you will get to do at Autism Home Support Services:
- 8-10 hours a week of structured one-on-one interaction/instruction with children with autism spectrum & related disorders in their home, school and/or a community setting. This may include maintaining and furthering skills from the child’s IEP (Individual Education Plan) and executing an AHSS Care Plan via Applied Behavior Analysis techniques, as well as, attending to physical needs of the child
- Care Team Members provide observational data based reports on the learning progress of their clients using best in class technology
- Competitive compensation package based on experience and education
- Work alongside a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and a professional care team, in a collaborative environment
- Experience with children with special needs, preferably autism
- Applicants must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be self-motivated, creative, organized, and reliable
- Applicants must possess our Core Values: Getting Stuff Done, Empathy, Integrity, Teamwork and Positivity/Energy
- Applied Behavior Analysis experience preferred
- Some college experience preferred
- First Aid/CPR/Crisis Management Training preferred
Board Certified Behavior Analysts for Children with Autism
Location: Northern Illinois and Southeast Michigan
Are you a bright, enthusiastic and compassionate BCBA who is interested in making a difference? Would you like to be part of a team where your ideas and contributions are fully valued? Then Autism Home Support Services may be a great place for you! We deliver on hopes and dreams through consistent, high quality in-home ABA services. We are a relatively new, but rapidly growing company providing ABA supports to children in the Chicago, surrounding suburbs, and Rockford areas. Our services are in high demand as a result of physician referrals and happy clients who tell their friends!
We currently have a team of over 25 BCBAs who provide assessment and plan development, consultation, monitoring and adjustments to children on the Autism Spectrum. We have excellent professional development opportunities.
Full Time BCBAs: Assessment, plan development and monitoring, coordination with families/schools, training and coaching line staff; and completing progress reviews and plan adjustments. Work from home!
Contract BCBAs: Up to 15 hours per week, assessment, plan development and monitoring, coordination with families/schools, training and coaching line staff and progress reviews/plan adjustments.
Benefits include: Major medical, vacation, professional development allowance, work-at-home allowance, and generous mileage policy, and bonus opportunities! We offer a competitive compensation package.
For questions and consideration, email Lynn Green, Director of Talent Management: Lgreen@autismhomesupport.com.
Behavior Therapist for Autism (ABA)
Care Team Member for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ABA Behavior Therapist)
Are you an energetic, caring person with keen observational skills and ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) experience looking for a part-time position?
Responsibilities include 8-10 hours a week of structured one-on-one interaction/instruction with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in their home, school and/or a community setting. This may include maintaining and furthering skills from the child’s IEP (Individual Education Plan) and executing an AHSS Care Plan via ABA techniques as well as attending to physical needs of the child. Behavior Therapists provides observational data based reports on the learning progress of their clients.
Behavior Therapists will receive training in working with children with autism including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy. They will be supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Our committed, experienced and caring leadership team wants to work with you!
- Location: Chicago and all suburbs within a 50-mile radius (less than a 30 minute drive from your area)
- Compensation: based on experience and education related to ABA therapy
- This is a part-time position
- Shifts will typically be 2-4 hours in length 3-8PM (limited daytime availability) and optional weekends
- Experience with children with special needs required
- ABA experience preferred
- Psychology and education students preferred
- Some college experience or AA, BS, or BA degree preferred
- First Aid/CPR/ CPI training preferred
Autism Home Support Services wants you to join our team as we launch a new, technology supported service to families of children with autism in Northern, IL. Come participate in creating a new way of helping families of children with autism!
Compensation: $15-20 hourly depending on experience and education