Just as we believe that every child can reach their full potential with patience, time, the right approach and hard work, we are constantly looking to find ways we can meet our own full potential when serving our clients and our team. In 2014, we surveyed our clients to see where we were exceling and where we could improve in providing an exceptional work experience. We received wonderful feedback and are so appreciative to have a team that is passionate about the continued growth and success of AHSS.
Here are a few highlights:
- 92% of clients agree/strongly agree that their child has benefited from AHSS therapy
- 89% have seen improvements in their child
- 87% agree/strongly agree that AHSS therapy sessions have improved the quality of life
- 93% agree/strongly agree that AHSS has been a caring and supportive provider
- 88% Definitely or probably would recommend AHSS
- A couple of quotes we love hearing:
- “My son has been making great progress since we started with AHSS in January. I am so pleased with the work he’s been doing with his therapists.”
- “The people are so personable and caring. I love the catalyst online. It allows me to be involved even when I am at work.”
We also heard some things that we are working to improve, such as the time between initial inquiry and assessment and between assessment and kickoff.
As always, thank you so much for the feedback and ideas! We will continue to work hard so that next year we’ll all be even better.