Want to Work for a DYNAMIC Company Leading the ABA Industry?
Autism Home Support Services is driven by our mission, and our passion to help families that have children with autism spectrum and related disorders. We thrive on creating a positive difference in a child’s overall development and long-term success. If, like us, you strive for purpose and meaning in your work, apply today!
Join our Team as an Autism Behavior Technician!
Autism Home Support Services is hiring fun and energetic entry-level and experienced part-time Autism Behavior Technician’s providing evidence-based, support therapy to children with autism spectrum and related disorders. Autism Home Support Services provides all training and ongoing support in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
What is an Autism Behavior Technician?
An Autism Behavior Technician provides direct one-on-one therapy with children in their home environment. Each individualized program is written and designed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for the Behavior Technician to execute utilizing positive reinforcement, teaching in small steps, prompting, and repeated practice to facilitate the development of language, social interactions, independent living skills, and other aptitudes.
What we offer you!
- A rewarding experience helping children with autism and families reach their full potential!
- Opportunity to earn your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification
- 40+ hours of paid training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Competitive Compensation
- Part-Time hours (8 to 12+ per week)
- Opportunity for professional growth within the Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) field
- Work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and alongside a professional care team, in a collaborative environment
- Keep the children motivated to learn
- Communicate confidentially and professionally with behavior analysts, parents and your team
- Complete 40+ hours of Behavioral Technician training and pass the RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) competency assessment
- Exposure working with children or adults with special needs
- Flexible schedule of availability to work part-time and be organized
- Technology experience in Apple and/or Android devices
- Must pass a drug test and background check
- Be able to maneuver up to 50 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to client homes
- Must be able to make a 6 month commitment
Do you have a resume?
Ready to get started?
Watch the video to learn why our team members choose to work for AHSS!