Additional Safety Protocols for the Health and Wellness of our Families
Our commitment to the safety and well-being of families and employees has never been greater than it is today. Autism Home Support, along with following guidance from the CDC and leading experts in the field of infectious disease, has implemented additional protocols that served to keep our families and our staff safe during this time.
Invo Healthcare CEO, Anthony Manley, and Chief Clinical Officer, Erica Pozzie outline the additional safety protocols adopted across all Invo Family Companies.
- Every staff member will receive their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which will include a face mask for each session, gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Families will be provided with protective masks and sanitizer to be used before, during and after sessions.
- Clinicians will be required to take their temperature before sessions and as always, if not feeling well, to cancel client sessions and seek proper medical attention.
- Center specific protocols have been established to keep proper social distancing, vigorous use of sanitation stations and increased deep cleaning schedules.
- As always, we continue to follow our sickness policy, which requires the cancellation of a session if the child or anyone in the family home is showing signs of illness.
PPE Kits for Families
Invo will be providing families with a small number of masks and hand sanitizers (containing 60-70% of alcohol) in 2-ounce containers. Families are encouraged to use these items, especially when therapy sessions are taking place.
Utilize these simple measures to decrease the risk of infection.
Clean hands can stop germs from spreading from one person to another and throughout an entire community. Our therapists will be washing their hands prior to and after each session.
The simple rules for handwashing involve following the steps below.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them
Call now to start services
Family Intake Specialists are available 7 am–7 pm CST to discuss what makes AHSS different and answer any questions you may have!
Symptoms of COVID-19
Most common symptoms:
- Shortness of Breath
Or at least 2 of the following:
- Loss of Taste or Smell
- Sore Throat
*If anyone in the household is experiencing these symptoms, please seek medical advice and inform your therapist prior to the session